National Collegiate 4-H Advocacy Team
The Advocacy Team was formed in Fall 2005 at request of the national membership at the 2005 National Business Meeting. The 05-06 members created the 2006 National Collegiate 4-H newsletter, created flyers for Collegiate4h.org, and developed a template brochure for clubs to use about Collegiate 4-H.
The Advocacy Team is accepting applications for the 2007-08 Team. Apply today!
If you would like to request materials from the Advocacy team, please submit a Work Order form.
Projects of 2006-07
- Creation of a pamphlet to be sent to local and county 4-H clubs across the country
- Collection of information from Collegiate 4-H Clubs across the country on what activities they are getting involved with
- Production of a media kit for National 4-H Week
- Production of a national e-newsletter
- Production of the Ideas in Motion booklet
- Creation of template materials for use by Collegiate 4-H clubs
- Production of a promotional PowerPoint to be used by Collegiate 4-H clubs
- Production of diversity materials
- Production of club training materials
- Creation of parli-pro materials
Advocacy Team Update from July 14, 2006
Minnutes from the January, 8, 2007 Advocacy Team Meeting
Minutes from September 5, 2006 Advocacy Team meeting
Minutes from August 6, 2006 Advocacy Team meeting
Minutes from July 26, 2006 Advocacy Team meeting
Minutes from June 26, 2006 Advocacy Team meeting
Minutes from June 11, 2006 Advocacy Team meeting
Agenda from June 11, 2006 Advocacy Team meeting
The Ohio State University
Colorado State University
Texas Tech University
2006-07 members included April Mendenhall from Colorado State University as chair, Amy Schwertner, and Heather Powell. 2005-06 Members included Sam Ephgrave from Oklahoma State, Mary Baughman from Ohio State, and Val Krumm from Iowa State.