Get the resources you need to promote Collegiate 4-H in your area!
National Collegiate 4-H Organization Logos
Collegiate 4-H Club Logos
- Color: 100px Web 200px Web
- Black: 100px Web 200px Web
- Please review the Using the 4-H Name & Emblem guide provided by National 4-H Headquarters before editing the clover emblem.
- National Collegiate 4-H Strategic Plan
- For Clubs
- Club Establishment Guidelines (Word) These are the official guidelines towards creating a Collegiate 4-H club, if a club is to be recognized by the National Organization.
- Additional Tips & Advice for Starting a Club (PDF) Tips from the past towards creating a Collegiate 4-H club at your school.
- Collegiate 4-H Brochure (Publisher file- 23 MB or Zip file– 13MB or PDF– 143 KB)
- NAB Leadership Grant (PDF) – a grant offered to Collegiate 4-H clubs to partake in a leadership-based event.
- National Collegiate 4-H Awards Applications for 2008-09 School Year Newly Updated for 2009
- National Constitution
- National Collegiate 4-H Constitution (Revised 2007 – PDF)
- National Collegiate 4-H Bylaws (New for 2007 – PDF)
- Revision of Edits for the National Collegiate 4-H Constitution (2002-2006)
- National Finances
National Business Meeting Documents
- 2007 National Collegiate 4-H Business Meeting Minutes (PDF)
- 2006 National Collegiate 4-H Business Meeting Minutes (PDF)
- 2006 National Collegiate 4-H National Action Board (NAB) Report
- 2006 National Collegiate 4-H Resolutions and Constitutional Amendments
- 2005 National Collegiate 4-H Resolutions (PDF)
- 2005 National Collegiate 4-H Constitutional Amendments (as proposed) (PDF)
Collegiate 4-H Taskforce
- Collegiate 4-H Taskforce Report (PDF)
- North Central Region Taskforce Report (PDF)
- North East Region Taskforce Report (PDF)
- Southern Region Taskforce Report (PDF)
- Western Region Taskforce Report (PDF)
- Taskforce Proposal (PDF)
- Taskforce Facilitation Guide (PDF)