…Extension’s Best Kept Secret
What if someone gave you volunteers rich in:
- Achievement orientation
- Knowledgeable about 4-H
- Fun loving
- Fast track orientation
- Community service commitment
…And what if these volunteers asked only that you give:
- Opportunity for personal growth
- Opportunity to serve others
- Direction in programming for national extension initiative/issue (most any of them)
- Training to teach others
- New experiences
- Commitment to facilitating volunteers
The young potential volunteers that fit this description await you at your local colleges and universities as Collegiate 4-H.
On the national level, Collegiate 4-H has committed itself to work as a resource base for 4-H.
Get your fair share of their talent:
- Identify a staff person to liaison all collegiate groups in your state. Then you help too!!
- Track older 4-Hers as they leave for college.
- Encourage older 4-Hers to join collegiate 4-H and share names with staff contact.
- Facilitate collegiate 4-Hers towards Extension initiative/issue programming.
- Give recognition when applicable.